1) Please, FarmWife, can we go walk on that yellow painted line?
2) No carrots for me, thank you. I'm watching my weight.
3) Of course you may clean my sheath! So nice of you to offer.
4) Trail riding and jumping are so last year—can we stick to these 20-meter circles instead?
5) No, I won't lead, load, or tie. Screw you for asking.
And, on the other hoof, the five things I WILL say in the above scenarios:
1) Aaah! A line! It's evil!
2) Please, ma'am, may I have another?
3) Don't. You. Dare. Touch. Me. There.
4) Ugh, ugh, boring, boring, ugh, ugh, boring, boring. Let's hit the TRAIL!
5) No prob, Bob!