Thursday, September 9, 2010
Win Prizes! Amaze Your Friends!
1) Which answer below is NOT one of the seven responsibilities of Fenway Bartholomule?
a) Monitoring the Perimeter
b) Crying the News
c) Pruning the Fruit Trees
d) Guiding the Goats
2) Which brand of hoof boots do I use and recommend?
d) I don't wear boots; I have hooves of steel!
3) Which name does not belong to one of my closest equine e-friends?
c) Mr. Brownie
4) Which fruit or vegetable would I eat LAST from the following list?
5) What are the names of FarmWife's two minimules?
a) Linus and Beatrice
b) B and Harriet
c) Emily and Harriet
d) Beatrice and Alice
6) With what did my celebrity first begin?
a) A win at a horseshow
b) A youtube video
c) A facebook fanpage
d) A blog
7) With whom do I share a paddock?
a) Missy, Empress of All the Light Touches
b) Missy, Milking Jersey
c) Jasper Jules, Miniature Donkey
d) Jasper Jules, Retired Eventer
8) How many humans do I own?
9) I was purchased for FarmWife as a gift by her:
10) I was born in:
11) My ________ is homemade:
12) I have a regular column in which magazine?
a) Western Mule
b) Mules and More
c) The Brayer
d) The Foothills Gazette
13) I fear which of the following activities:
a) pulling tires
b) loading in the trailer
c) summiting precipitous slopes
d) pulling a travois
14) My theme song begins thus:
a) "♬♪Oh, say can you see his two marvelous ears . . . ♬♪"
b) "♬♪Oh, Mister Fenway Bartholomule, you're fine and good . . . ♬♪"
c) "♬♪Have you seen a mule as dear as darling Fenway is to me . . . ♬♪"
d) "♬♪You've never seen a horse can do the things been done by my dear mule . . . ♬♪"
15) My wish for you is that . . .
a) Your trails shall be smooth and scenic
b) Your hay may be fresh and abundant
c) Your friends shall be as nice as me, Fenway Bartholomule
d) all of the above
EARS TO YOU!