I, Fenway Bartholomule, find the Cafepress markup to be dissatisfyingly high. As a clever hay-earning tactic and as a means of making the Muleness more available to you, my loyal and deserving readers, I have come up with a tremendously delightful new plan: I shall buy bumper stickers in bulk and distribute them to you at a price lower than that charged by Cafepress. (Am I a great entrepreneur or what??) I also have t-shirts and calendars evolving, so don't forget to put Ear Gear on your Chanukah/Christmas/Kwanzaa/Solstice/Festivus/Holiday lists!
Here's my question: What do YOU want to bear proudly on your bumper?
1) Mules: half ass and proud of it (with mule image)
2) Hybrids get better grass mileage (with mule image)
3) I ♥ Fenway Bartholomule
4) SHINE (with mule photo)
5) A woman's prayer: "Husband, grant me the permission to buy the mules I can afford, the maturity to refuse the mules I can't afford, and the wisdom to know the difference."
6) Ears to you! (with mule image)
7) I ♥ My Mule
8) Got Muleness?
9) Fenway Loves You (www.BraysOfOurLives.com)
10) May your trails be smooth and scenic. May your hay be fresh and abundant. May your friends be as nice as Fenway Bartholomule. (www.BraysOfOurLives.com)
or . . . . something altogether different?
I think we shall settle on four designs, but please do offer your input as to what they should be and how they should look. Your advice is both valuable and welcome.
Ears to you,